Markets and Events
MJ has been globetrotting as usual, kicking off the year at NATPE in Miami followed by an appearance at SXSW, where she took in the scene at the Heartbreaker Banquet. Then she was off to Cannes for MIPTV, where formats dominated the scene.
This month, MJ and Jennifer are pleased to be supporting Conduit Mobile's first Tech and Small Business Summit here in NYC on May 14th. The speaker line-up includes Rob Pulciani, Head of Worldwide Marketing at Amazon and the newly appointed Digital Director for the City of New York, Jessica Singleton. If you're around, let us know if you'd like to attend.
MGC Client News:
- At MIPTV, Star China announced that UK’s ITV Studios GE would globally distribute Star’s first original Chinese format Sing My Song - which aired this Spring, with a total of 430 million viewers on CCTV-3. Check out C21's great video interview with Star Deputy Representative Vivian Yin revealing Star’s new vision.
- Congrats to Michel Rodrigue and Justin Scroggie who are heading to Seoul to produce a series of professional Format workshops for KOCCA.
- GRB Entertainment closed multiple deals around the globe from its award-winning catalog, including Rhianna 777 and Untold Stories of the ER.
- MasterPeace received 25,000 votes for their original song contest My Music MasterPeace; over 200 original songs for peace were submitted.
- International Radio Festival announced the winner of the 3rd College DJ Search sponsored by iBiquity. Congrats to Alex Spinelli of Skidmore College, NY - who will present his show in Zurich this September. .