I truly earned my Delta Diamond status in 2013, making trips to Rio, Cannes, Amsterdam, Cairo, Zurich, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and more while attending NATPE, MIPTV, LA Screenings, MIPCOM, CMJ, AFM, Promax Asia.
There were several trips to our second home in LA with my right hand gal Jennifer Irizarry, including participating in fantastic events at the Sunset Marquis -- the best rock n’ roll hotel on the planet!
2013 was a big year for our close friends and partners; congrats go out to:
- MasterPeace co-Founders Mohamed Helmy & Ilco van der Linde who received recognition for innovation in peace building from U.N. Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon!
- JP Bommel, who founded Barton Creek Intl in June and lent his expertise to MasterPeace and the International Radio Festival
- Our dear friend & MasterPeace advisor Robert Kraft who returned to the stage with 2 sold-out concerts in NY and LA and launched Kraftbox Entertainment
- Nomin Chinbat, CEO, Mongol TV, named one of the Most Powerful Women in Asian Media in both Content Asia and The Hollywood Reporter
- Paula Heredia, Heredia Pictures, El Salvador - nominated with an ACE Eddie and her work was featured in a major museum exhibition in El Salvador
International Radio Festival/Zurich: Darryl & Miguel are going strong into their 5th year – with an edition at the 2014 World Cup in Rio! We thank Joe D’Angelo, iBiquity for supporting the next generation of DJs and strategic partner CMJ
GRB Entertainment: busy producing & distributing the best in reality including Rihanna, My Beautiful Game, and other hot global properties. Pregnant & Dating made quite a splash on twitter and A & E aired the last season of their Emmy Award-winning Intervention.
Mongol TV: reinventing television in Mongolia, and winning an international Promax Bronze for their gorgeous on air channel image campaign.
The Format People: led by the incomparable Michel Rodrigue, along with Sylvia Kocman and Justin Scroggie -- the best global format and media advisors we could partner with!
Where will MGC go in 2014? It is sure to be exciting and filled with more adventures, we hope to see you along the way!